AmpliTube 4 is a guitar and bass tone studio for Mac/PC that works as a standalone application and as a plug-in for your favorite DAW. AmpliTube recreates the entire guitar/bass signal chain from instrument to recording device, and does so in a very realistic and intuitive way. But it also does it in ways you never dreamed possible.
If you’re new to using computers to get fabulous guitar tone, then you’re in for a treat. If you’re a veteran computer tone-master, well, you’re still in for a treat. AmpliTube pioneered — and leads the way in — guitar amp and effects modeling, and AmpliTube 4 takes it to the outer edges of extreme hyper realism with intuitive familiar tools.
• 5 new British Amp models and matching cabs based on classic British tones from 60s, 70s, 80s, & 90s
• Hyper-Realistic Acoustic Guitar Sim Pedal converts electric guitar signal into multiple styles of acoustic guitars
• Double Dynamic 57, a special mic setup based on a pair of Shure SM57 microphones
• UltraTuner – the world’s most precise digital tuner accurate to 1/100th cent
• 5 section “Cab Room” with selection, speaker selection, mic placement, room selection and cabinet audio mixer
• Industry-standard sound with DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies for Hyper-Realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
• Dynamic Response Modeling provides real amp response and feel — models dynamic relationship and interaction between power amp and speakers, plus physical and harmonic interaction between individual speakers, cabinet and room construction and mics
• Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
• Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching via MIDI control
• Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
• DAW automation and BPM synchronization
• 6 separate modules: Tuner, PedalBoards, Amplifier, Effects Loop, Speaker Cabinet, Post Rack effects
• Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads 4x dual effects loop slots + 2 Cabs + 2x double cab mics + 2x double room mics, and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
• Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
• Replace individual speakers in cabinets (12” speaker models)
• 29 individual speaker models available with more added to Custom Shop
• Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
• Massive database of presets with multiple guitar and bass oriented tags and keywords, advanced search function, rig visualization and more plus free online sharing service for user presets called “Preset XChange”
• Perfect integration with IK’s range of audio interfaces and controllers such as iRig HD, iRig Pro, iRig 2, StealthPlug and SteathPedal allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
• 8-track built-in multitrack recorder and DAW enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a full 8-track composition in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
• 4-Track Looper for capturing and layering ideas quickly and easily
• Export loops to hard drive and import into the DAW section, import audio to track 1 in looper for playing over backing track loop
• Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
• SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
• Expandable via the built-in AmpliTube Custom Shop feature with gear from the world’s top manufacturers and artists
Universal upgrade is available to anyone and any previous version of AmpliTube — Restore gear from previous purchases via the Custom Shop
AmpliTube is a 64-bit Plug-in and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
• Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
• Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
• Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 2GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Connect With Us